[scribus] free objects
AlbrechtWill
2018-10-18 19:29:11 UTC
Hallo,
how can I delete free objects? I do not see them.
They get a picture-Nr. or text-Nr.
Albrecht

___
Scribus Mailing List: ***@lists.scribus.net
Edit your options or unsubscribe:
See also:
http://wiki.scribus.net
http://forums.scribus.net
Gregory Pittman
2018-10-18 21:48:07 UTC
Post by AlbrechtWill
Hallo,
how can I delete free objects? I do not see them.
They get a picture-Nr. or text-Nr.
Hi Albrecht,

Sometimes it can help to use the Outline, where you can march through
your objects one at a time. When you select something on the list, it
gets selected, and the display moves to the page that it's on. Press
Delete to remove an item once selected.

Greg

___
http://forums.scribus.net
Gregory Pittman
2018-10-18 22:12:19 UTC
Post by Gregory Pittman
Post by AlbrechtWill
Hallo,
how can I delete free objects? I do not see them.
They get a picture-Nr. or text-Nr.
Hi Albrecht,
Sometimes it can help to use the Outline, where you can march through
your objects one at a time. When you select something on the list, it
gets selected, and the display moves to the page that it's on. Press
Delete to remove an item once selected.
I should add that there will be a category in the Outline list for Free
Objects.

Greg

___
http://forums.scribus.net
AlbrechtWill
2018-10-20 21:24:23 UTC
Hi Greg,

your statemant helped. Because I didn't see some free objects i wondered how
to mark them for deleting.
Now its done and I thank you very much.
Albrecht