[scribus] верстка стихотворений
Павел Хохлов
2018-02-19 15:36:44 UTC
Здравствуйте. Возможно, Вы сможете ответить на мой вопрос по программе -
если нет, напишите пожалуйста, кому я могу его задать.

Не могу разобраться с версткой стихотворений. У меня сборник стихов,
который верстаю в Scribus. Каждое стихотворение нужно выравнивать по
самой длинной в нем строке,  относительно центра (по левому краю). То
есть как бы два текстовых поля, одно в другом - в родительском
(охватывающем) выравнивание по центру, во внутреннем, вложенном -
выравнивание по левому краю. Как-то так. Как это сделать - я не смог
найти. Есть ли такая возможность в программе Scribus?

___
Scribus Mailing List: ***@lists.scribus.net
Edit your options or unsubscribe:
See al
Gregory Pittman
2018-02-19 18:20:43 UTC
Post by Павел Хохлов
Здравствуйте. Возможно, Вы сможете ответить на мой вопрос по программе -
если нет, напишите пожалуйста, кому я могу его задать.
Не могу разобраться с версткой стихотворений. У меня сборник стихов,
который верстаю в Scribus. Каждое стихотворение нужно выравнивать по
самой длинной в нем строке,  относительно центра (по левому краю). То
есть как бы два текстовых поля, одно в другом - в родительском
(охватывающем) выравнивание по центру, во внутреннем, вложенном -
выравнивание по левому краю. Как-то так. Как это сделать - я не смог
найти. Есть ли такая возможность в программе Scribus?
from Google Translate:

"Hello. Perhaps you can answer my question on the program - if not,
please write to whom I can ask it.

I can not understand the layout of the poems. I have a collection of
poems that I am typing in Scribus. Each poem needs to be aligned by the
longest line in it, relative to the center (left edge). That is, as if
there are two text fields, one in the other - in the parent
(encompassing) alignment in the center, in the inner, nested - alignment
to the left. Something like this. How to do it - I could not find it. Is
there such an option in the program Scribus?"

I'm not sure I understand this layout you're talking about, but it
should be possible by creating Paragraph Styles (F4), one for the
parent, one for the inner.

Greg

___
Scribus Mailing List: ***@lists.scribus.net
Edit your options or unsubscribe:
See also:
http://wiki.scribus.
Jean-Paul Gendner
2018-02-19 20:55:02 UTC
Hello everybody,

    I am using Scribus 1.4.6, and be grateful to the developper and to
this group.

    I would like be able to highlight many words in a text. For this, I
would like to put the background color behind the words in a different
color. However, I do not found a way to modify the background color for
characters in a style. The only way I found is to put a colored frame in
the background, but this is very time consuming because the frame has to
be well positioned for each word!

    Any help will be welcome.
    Regards,
    Jean-Paul

See also:
http://wiki.scribus.net
http://forums
Gregory Pittman
2018-02-20 00:53:56 UTC
Post by Jean-Paul Gendner
Hello everybody,
    I am using Scribus 1.4.6, and be grateful to the developper and to
this group.
    I would like be able to highlight many words in a text. For this, I
would like to put the background color behind the words in a different
color. However, I do not found a way to modify the background color for
characters in a style. The only way I found is to put a colored frame in
the background, but this is very time consuming because the frame has to
be well positioned for each word!
Bonjour Jean-Paul,

Your answer will come from getting Scribus 1.5.3, or even 1.5.4svn.
Either one has a third choice for text color in Text Properties, and you
can also put this into a Character Style.

Greg

___
http://for
Jean-Paul Gendner
2018-02-20 10:53:35 UTC
Thank you so much !

    Exactly what I was looking for.
    Regards,
    Jean-Paul

**************
Jean-Paul Gendner
03 88 27 03 44
Site : f5bu.fr <http://www.f5bu.fr>
Post by Gregory Pittman
Post by Jean-Paul Gendner
Hello everybody,
    I am using Scribus 1.4.6, and be grateful to the developper and to
this group.
    I would like be able to highlight many words in a text. For this, I
would like to put the background color behind the words in a different
color. However, I do not found a way to modify the background color for
characters in a style. The only way I found is to put a colored frame in
the background, but this is very time consuming because the frame has to
be well positioned for each word!
Bonjour Jean-Paul,
Your answer will come from getting Scribus 1.5.3, or even 1.5.4svn.
Either one has a third choice for text color in Text Properties, and you
can also put this into a Character Style.
Greg
___
http://wiki.scribus.net
http://forums.scribus.net
Hello again,

    I am disappointed, because the new version solve my highlighting
problem, but an other problem occurs!
    At some places, there are only a few characters in the first line
after a text or image frame. See appended picture: problems are
highlighted in magenta.
    I tried to reproduce the problem in a new short example file but do
not was able to.
    Strangely, with the new version, text flow around a text frame do
not work with a new example, while it always works with the file created
with version 1.4.6 ! ! ? ?

    Any help will be welcome.
    Regards,
    Jean-Paul

=======================

Post by Gregory Pittman
Post by Jean-Paul Gendner
[...]
Une pi�ce jointe HTML a �t� nettoy�e...
http://for
Gregory Pittman
2018-02-20 16:40:02 UTC
Post by Jean-Paul Gendner
Hello again,
    I am disappointed, because the new version solve my highlighting
problem, but an other problem occurs!
    At some places, there are only a few characters in the first line
after a text or image frame. See appended picture: problems are
highlighted in magenta.
    I tried to reproduce the problem in a new short example file but do
not was able to.
    Strangely, with the new version, text flow around a text frame do
not work with a new example, while it always works with the file created
with version 1.4.6 ! ! ? ?
Over the years, with new versions appearing, there have been changes in
how closely the text approaches the top of its frame. These usually
appear when you import a file created with an older version.

You might try adjusting the First Line Offset in Text Properties and see
if that makes a difference. Otherwise, adjusting the Y-Pos of the top of
the frame may help. You should be able to overcome this.

Greg

___
http://wiki.
Jean-Paul Gendner
2018-02-21 20:07:16 UTC
Hello,
   Thank you for the suggestions.
   I have worked hard, but do not have found a valuable solution !
   However, I was finally able to reproduce the problem in a completely
new 1.5.3 Scribus version file. The file is 22 kb. How may I submit it ?
   Regards,
   Jean-Paul

**************
Jean-Paul Gendner
03 88 27 03 44
Site : f5bu.fr <http://www.f5bu.fr>
Post by Jean-Paul Gendner
Hello,
   Thank you for the suggestions.
   I have worked hard, but do not have found a valuable solution !
   However, I was finally able to reproduce the problem in a completely
new 1.5.3 Scribus version file. The file is 22 kb. How may I submit it ?
You probably should submit a bug, and upload the file there.

Greg

___
http://forum
Jean-Paul Gendner
2018-02-22 10:23:58 UTC
Hello,
    I just do it, but I am now blocked in my Work !
    Regards,
    Jean-Paul

**************
Jean-Paul Gendner
03 88 27 03 44
Site : f5bu.fr <http://www.f5bu.fr>
Post by Jean-Paul Gendner
Hello,
?????? I just do it, but I am now blocked in my Work !
?????? Regards,
?????? Jean-Paul
BEER
--
Key ID 4BFEBB31

___
See also:
http://wiki.scribus.net
http://forums.scribus.net
Jean-Paul Gendner
2018-02-23 09:54:18 UTC
Hello,
    Thank you for reactions and suggestions.

    Unfortunately, my English is very poor, and I do not understand all
well (imagine if everything was in french)!

    However, I have found a workaround. As the problem comes from the
image frames with rounded corners, a solution consist of:
- disabling the text flow around the image frame,
- use instead the frame shape of a dummy frame
- and to use Font Ascent for the first line for the text frame.

    Regards,
    Jean-Paul