[scribus] strange textframe
Albrecht Will
2018-10-02 07:44:02 UTC
a textframe with two rows has got a strange behavior. First disappears the
complete text in the second row, if I shuffle a picture-frame into the 2. row.
So I tried another solution. I copied the text into a new frame and tried to
erase the frame, then scribus crashes.

kind regards
Albrecht

___
Scribus Mailing List: ***@lists.scribus.net
Edit your options or unsubscribe:
See also:
http://wiki.scribus.net
http://forums.scribus.net
Albrecht Will
2018-10-02 07:59:08 UTC
My solution:
I copied the text into kate, erased the content of the textframe and copied
the text back.
But I could not detect the reason for the behavior.

Albrecht
Hi,