[scribus] Render Frames Debugging
Br. Samuel Springuel
2018-04-11 20:48:31 UTC
I'm trying to debug a custom render frame which is based on the LaTeX
one, but which makes use of LuaLaTeX instead. The problem is that the
custom render frame keeps returning the error that it cannot start the
command and asks me to check the path. However when I set the LaTeX
renderer to use the same command (and same path) using the Preferences
dialog, it works fine (for simple documents lualatex and pdflatex are
interchangable). Is there a log somewhere that can provide more
information as to why the command is failing?

I'm working with Scribus 1.4.6 on macOS 10.13.4.
--
✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝✝
Br. Samuel, OSB

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ

___
Scribus Mailing List: ***@lists.scribus.net
Edit your options or unsubscribe:
See al
Gregory Pittman
2018-04-11 22:23:34 UTC
Post by Br. Samuel Springuel
I'm trying to debug a custom render frame which is based on the LaTeX
one, but which makes use of LuaLaTeX instead.  The problem is that the
custom render frame keeps returning the error that it cannot start the
command and asks me to check the path.  However when I set the LaTeX
renderer to use the same command (and same path) using the Preferences
dialog, it works fine (for simple documents lualatex and pdflatex are
interchangable).  Is there a log somewhere that can provide more
information as to why the command is failing?
I'm working with Scribus 1.4.6 on macOS 10.13.4.
Hi Br. Samuel,

You may want to file a bug so that you can illustrate what you're saying
with particular documents.

Greg

___
Scribus Mailing List: ***@lists.scribus.net